Downloadable resources that provide my top tips to help busy people stay on track – if you would like to receive free copies of these resources please join my email list.
Lightbulb Lessons my YouTube channel, aiming to provide quick learning for busy people supporting personal and professional development.
Videos are collated by topic and shared with learners post session as a way to support their ongoing development. I am always creating new playlists and adding new content in order to ensure that the information remains relevant. If you have any suggestions of videos or topics please get in touch.
Here is a selection of some of my favourite books… whenever I come across a new great book, I add them to my Amazon reading list. If you have a great suggestion, please feel free to share it with me. I am always looking for inspiration.
ARTICLES AND BLOGS
- No more boring meetings (please)
- Are we there yet?
- How to spot a productivity saboteur
- Tips for nailing zoom/remote presentations
- Personal brand, what does yours say about you?
- Is the fear of exposure holding you back?
- 3 top tips for designing interactive remote training
- Changing careers: why is it so challenging?
- No time for time management…
- Inspiring refugees and why we shouldn’t label them
- We need to talk… more often!
- Trust me, I am a total stranger
- The power of positivity
- 3 ways to ease difficult conversations at work
Mobile: +44 741 253 2069